Thursday, July 30, 2009

Homeward Bound... Ko Chang






















So as I said before Faye and I had originally planned on travelling to India after China but sadly the not-that-elusive credit crunch had caught up with both of us so we decided that realistically we were going to have to travel home earlier than planned.

All was not lost though because since we already had flights booked from Xian to Bangkok we decided to stay in Thailand for 10 days. A nice way to end my trip!

So we spent some time in Bangkok and a week on the Island Ko Chang...

green curry...red curry...
beach...hangover...rain...
sun...more rain...drinking...
reading...hangover...walking...
drinking...massage...squid...
rain...bbq...hangover

There's not much more to say on Ko Chang! Other than it was a brilliant place to hang out before the long journey home. Oh and that we met a fantastic dog named Bog Brush.

So that is me, my trip is finished, I am back home in the UK after an amazing adventure... I just hope it doesn't all disappear from my mind too quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment